Monday, March 19, 2012

first post...

... and so here it is! my new blog! hi! i'm ron tan by the way, and i'll be your host!

i've created this blog basically to showcase my art. you see, i'm an aspiring comic book illustrator!
i know that apart from my GOD-given talents, it will be the LORD who will someday make way for me to break in the comics biz. i have complete faith in him! :D

in the meantime, just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show! so what can you expect from this blog? aside from my original finished art, i'll also be posting sequential pages, sketches, designs, artwork inspirations, movie reviews, tv show reviews, etc.
oh, there will be Bible verses as well! :D that will be exciting!

thank you for tuning in! you can add me up on facebook: ron.tan.artist or twitter: @_rontan_

No comments:

Post a Comment